Looking For Something?

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cupcake Toppers

A few days ago I spent two days creating some cute and fun cupcake toppers. My nephew has a bake sale for his school every few months (this is their fundraisers for the school), and my sister was looking for something to do for Valentine's Day and I decided to try my hand at the cupcake toppers. This was the perfect opportunity since I have been wanting to try these for a while now and just never got around to it. I had SO much fun making these and they turned out so cute!

The first set is a Valentine's Day set. I really love how these turned out. 



And, then we made some Chicago Bears toppers for the game today. Too bad they didn't win, but it's all right. We're still DA BEARS fans all the way! 



I was really happy the way these came out! 
I am taking special orders on cupcake toppers. Just let me know what you're looking for! 


3 comments:

  1. Wonderfully cute...I can't wait to get a cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Chicago Bears Cupcakes! My husband and I are originally from chicago and love the bears! I love to make cupcakes and my husband would have went crazy if I had those toppers. So cute!

    Erin
    agirlandhercraftbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ladies!

    We are die hard fans over here, Erin. Even though they lost yesterday - we're still fans! : )

    ReplyDelete