Looking For Something?

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My First Snowman


Happy Tuesday, Everyone!! 

Well, as usual we're gearing up for yet ANOTHER winter storm here in the midwest. We're expecting another 2-6 inches of snow. I'm not quite sure where it is going to go when they plow... there is just WAY too much! I don't think I have EVER seen this much snow in my lifetime. Seriously! So, that leads me to share a "winter" themed layout with all of you today. 

Here is a layout of my oldest, that is now 16, when he was approximately 2. Can you tell I'm quite behind in my scrapping?? This was his first snowman, and I think it was the first REAL accumulation of snow we had since he was born. But, look at it out there today. You can go out and make a gazillion snowmen and still have tons of snow left, lol. 


I chose to dig in my stash for this layout and use up some very OLD supplies, well a few old supplies. The red snowflake paper is at least 5 years old! I am such a paper hoarder, but I'm changing that this year! I just purged a whole jet max cube of patterned paper that I will never use. 

For this layout I used the following: 
Echo Park Paper 
Crate Paper 
Misc Patterned Paper (old stash)
Basic Grey Embellishments 
Timeless Twine - Firecracker 
Bella Creationz - White Bags 
Studio G - Bling Snowflakes 
American Crafts Precision Pen 
Rangers Dylusions Mist Sprays
SVG Cutting File from Scraptastical Kreations 
Recollections Stamp Set 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a peek at my layout. I hope you all have a scrap happy day! : )

Hugs, 

Kristy 


1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet layout and memory! I like the meandering way you did the twine :D Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete