Looking For Something?

Friday, January 31, 2014

One of a Kind Boy

Hey Everyone!! 

Well, we're gearing up for yet ANOTHER snow storm here in the mid-west, which will hopefully mean MORE crafty time for me. Although I am beyond over the snow, it does give me a great reason to hibernate down in my igloo and craft the day away!! 

Today I am here sharing a layout with all of you that I created last week when we were stuck in the house with the below zero temps. If it's not snow, it's below zero temps. This sure has been the WONKIEST winter I've seen in my life time!! 

Let's go ahead and take a peek at my layout 

For this layout I started with the base yellow cardstock and then trimmed the gray cardstock down about a 1/4 of an inch and placed that on top of the base. I distressed the edges of the gray cardstock and folded up some of the sides and edges as well. I added a bit of later, twine, and Echo Park stickers. 

Products Used: 
Bazzill Cardstock 
Coordinations Cardstock 
Echo Park Paper - About a Boy Collection 
Echo Park Cardstock Stickers - About a Boy Collection 
Ranger Dylusion Spray 
Recollections Stamp Set 
Staz-on Ink 
American Crafts Precision Pen 

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and thank you for stopping by to take a peek at my project today! 

Hugs, 

Kristy 


1 comment:

  1. What a great and fun layout !!!

    Mayra
    mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete