Looking For Something?

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Puppy Cuddles

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!! 

I hope you all are staying warm in this crazy weather we're all experiencing!! Today is my Timeless Twine DT day and I am SOOOO excited to share my layout with all of you. To keep with our "new" theme, I have been dying to scrap a layout of our "new" puppy, Sadie. She has brought us so much joy since we got her on Christmas Eve and when I captured this photo of her a few days ago I was anxious to get it scrapped. Since Sadie is a SHE, I finally get to use some girly colors on layouts. Yay!!! It was quite difficult to do that when my three main subjects for my layouts are boy/man themed, I hardly ever got to use pinks on a layout. Not any more! So, let's go ahead and take a peek at my layout. 


I am SO in love with this layout!! And, I'm so proud of myself for pushing myself beyond my comfort zone and out of my box of what I would normally do! I love how the sequins and splatters go so well with each other and I love the bling, and the gold gives a great accent to the entire page. 

Here are a few close ups 


Those gold letters - to die for! 


I misted the wood veneer, but I think I should have colored it with a marker instead, or just have inked the edges black or done something different. It's hard to see what it says, which is "The Sweetest Thing". On the hearts, I used stickles and I'm VERY impatient when it comes to waiting for things to dry, so I heated it with my heat gun and low and behold I got this really cool "crackle" type effect on them. I love the texture it gives! 


I LOVE how the Timeless Twine Tuxedo Black and the Bella Creationz Valentine Parcel Tags add the perfect touch to this layout. 


For this layout I used the following

Bella Creationz Valentine Parcel Tags 
30 Small Valentine Gift Tags Parcel Tags - Red, White & Pin Valentines Tags

SALE - Tuxedo Black Bakers Twine - TIMELESS TWINE

Love Elements-Everyday Tags, Die Cut Tags, Project Life Cutting files, Valentine's Day SVG cutting Files, Valentine Cutting Files, Love cutting files, heart cutting files, Polaroid cutting files, Project Life SVG, Smashing SVG, Smashing Cutting File, Smashing SVG Cutting Files, Project Life SVG Cutting Files, svg, gsd, dxf, wpc, ai, pdf, png, jpg, wishblade, blackcat cougar, pazzles, cricut, silhouette, robocraft, fairycut, make the cut, scal, scal2, sure cuts a lot, svg files, svg cutting files, scrapbooking, paper piecing, paper piecing patterns, paper piecing files, digital scrapbooking, tear bears, freebie, svg freebie, Cricut, Silouette, Cameo, Eclips, Sizzix Eclips, Black Cat Cougar, Make the Cut, Sure Cuts a Lot, Wishblade, Pazzle, digital cutting files, cutting files, svg cutting files, svg paper piecing patterns, vector cutting files, vector paper piecing patterns, paper piecing patterns, Scraptastical Kreations SVG Cutting Files, Scraptastical Kreations Paper Piecing Patterns,

Everyday Word Arrows-Everyday Word Arrows, Die Cut Word Arrows, Word Arrows SVG, Word Arrows SVG Cutting files, Word arrows cutting files, Project Life Cutting files, Project Life SVG, Smashing SVG, Smashing Cutting File, Smashing SVG Cutting Files, Project Life SVG Cutting Files, svg, gsd, dxf, wpc, ai, pdf, png, jpg, wishblade, blackcat cougar, pazzles, cricut, silhouette, robocraft, fairycut, make the cut, scal, scal2, sure cuts a lot, svg files, svg cutting files, scrapbooking, paper piecing, paper piecing patterns, paper piecing files, digital scrapbooking, tear bears, freebie, svg freebie, Cricut, Silouette, Cameo, Eclips, Sizzix Eclips, Black Cat Cougar, Make the Cut, Sure Cuts a Lot, Wishblade, Pazzle, digital cutting files, cutting files, svg cutting files, svg paper piecing patterns, vector cutting files, vector paper piecing patterns, paper piecing patterns, Scraptastical Kreations SVG Cutting Files, Scraptastical Kreations Paper Piecing Patterns,

Coordinations Cardsock 
Recollections White Cardstock
The Paper Studio Patterned Paper 
The Paper Studio Puffy Alpha stickers (Gold) 
Recollections Bling Clips
Recollections  Bling 
American Crafts Precision Pen 
Signo White Gel Pen 
American Crafts Remarks Alpha Stickers 
Studio Calico Wood Veneers
Stickles - Gold 
Sequins 

Thank you all for stopping by and taking a peek at my layout today. I hope you all have a scrap happy day!! 

Hugs, 

Kristy 


3 comments: