Looking For Something?

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Project Life Journal Card

Hey Everyone!!

I hope your weekend is starting off well. Today I am here to share a project life journaling card I made. I am in a PL journal card swap this month and I'm super excited to be able to start working on my PL album. Although mine will not be chronological and I intend to use it to document those "no theme" photos that I have of my boys through out their toddler years, I am still super excited to get a jump start on this and knock out a couple of boxes of photos!

Here's my journal card

Making your own journal cards is super fun and SO easy. It's much cheaper to make your own as well, as you can fit them to your style and needs. 

For this card I used the following
My Creative Time Stamps - Puffy Hearts Just For You 
Hobby Lobby - White & Black Cardstock
Sequins
Black Zig Pen
Scraptastical Kreations - Journal Cards SVG
Puffy Embossing Powder

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a scrap happy day!!

Hugs,

Kristy 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the sentiment on it!
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute idea love how you used Miss Emma's goodies.
    Congrats on being her guest designer. You are a very talented gal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't do PL but I should because I need to actually start scrapping with all the things I do none of it is actually for me or my family memories. Isn't that sad!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete