Looking For Something?

Monday, January 27, 2014

MCT Guest Designer - You Are Loved

Hey Everyone!! 

I'm SO excited to be a Guest Designer today for the super sweet, Emma, over at My Creative Time. Today I'm sharing this super cute, quick and easy card with all of you. Valentine's Day is JUST around the corner and there isn't a better way to say "I Love You" than with a handmade card. The "Puffy Hearts Just For You" stamp set is PERFECT-O for all your Valentine's Day cards. This set is SO versatile and so fun! You can view some of my previous blog posts and see just how I used many of the stamps from this set! 

Here's my card 


For this card I stamped the large polka dot heart on matching kraft cardstock and I stamped the small polka dot heart on red cardstock. I adhered the two large hearts diagonally from each other and then trimmed off the excess of the lower large heart. I pop dotted the red heart in the middle for dimension, added my sentiment and my sequins. Super cute, super quick and SO simple! 

For this card I used the following: 
Michael's Kraft Cardstock 
Paper Trey Ink Cardstock 
Red & Gold Sequins 
Stazon Ink 


Thanks so much, everyone, for stopping by today to take a peek at my card. And, a huge thank you to Ms. Emma for allowing me to be a GDT on her blog today. I had a blast and I hope you all will stop by and check out her fantastic stamps!!  Have a scrap happy day, everyone!

Hugs,

Kristy : ) 

15 comments:

  1. Super cute Kristy!!! Great Guest spot! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Love how you did 2 black hearts and the red combo. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Kristy! Love the use of the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute! Love the way you used the new Puffy hearts stamps:) Great job as guest designer! I am now a new follower and hope you stop by my blog and follow me too:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally ADORABLE! Congratulations on your guest spot. This turned out FABULOUS!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kristy. This is so pretty with those hearts and in those Valentine colors. I like how you stamped and arranged them. Very nice!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your project Kristy!! Love your GD post ♥♥ Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristi ~ this is simply STUNNING! I LOVE the red and black on Kraft with the PERFECT bling ~ simply GORGEOUS! You have been rocking this new release ~ took a peek around! AWESOME guest DT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOOHHHH I just LOVE your card Kristi!!
    Gorgeous job!!
    Congrats on your Guest Designer spot! You did an AMAZING job with these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your GDS!!! Awesome job on a BEAUTIFUL card!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the design with the heart part off the card. The sequins are perfect for a little sparkle. Fabulous job on your CAS card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet card! Great Guest Designer Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your Guest Designer spot! I love your card...Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the Guest Design spot. Your card is super cute!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a pretty card!!! I adore the simplicity and those sequins are such a fun touch!! Awesome guest DT spot!!!

    ReplyDelete