Looking For Something?

Sunday, January 19, 2014

You Are....

Happy Sunday, Everyone!! 

I'm gearing up to watch some football soon, so I wanted to make sure I had my post ready to go ahead of time today. BUT, before I get to sharing my card with all of you, I'm going to make a prediction here - I predict that it will be Denver and San Fran in the Super Bowl. What do you think? Yes! I'm a football junkie! 

Ok... let's get to my card 


I totally LOVE this card. I love that it isn't the "traditional" Valentine's Day or "Love" colors; pink, red, and white. And, those bathroom people are SO perfect for the awesome sentiment. You can find this sentiment at My Creative Time. It's one of the new releases this month. It is a FAB set! I LOVE it!! 

This is the stamp set I used 


She has an awesome sale going on right now too, so hurry up and head on over there to grab this and all the other fab new releases! 

For this card I also used 
Coredinations Cardstock 
Bathroom People SVG 
Washi Tape 

I hope you all enjoy your Sunday and I thank you for stopping by today to take a peek at my card. 

Hugs, 

Kristy 




No comments:

Post a Comment