Looking For Something?

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Fill Your Heart....

It's a late night post! 

I was getting scrappy this evening and just couldn't wait to share my card with all of you, so I decided to go ahead and do a "late night" post. 

I came across the CAS(E) this Sketch blog and loved the sketch they had for their challenge this week, so I thought I would give it a go and play along! You can take a peek at the sketch by clicking HERE. I was unable to copy the sketch to post here, sorry! 

Here is my take on their sketch this week 

I really love, love, love how this card turned out! 

For this card I used the following

Heidi Swapp Designer Paper 
Prima Bling 
Michael's White Cardstock 

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my card today. I hope you all have a great evening! 

Hugs, 

Kristy 

2 comments:

  1. I like it simple but pretty.

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so fabulous! I love your super pretty take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete