Looking For Something?

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Happy Birthday {TT DT Day}

Hey Everyone!! 

I hope your week is starting off well. I'm so happy to be able to get back to "normal" again. I was sick all last week, and although I still have a bit of the cold lingering, the sinus infection that had me on the couch for 4 days straight is pretty much cleared up. Thank goodness!

Today I am sharing a fun and quick birthday gift with all of you. Today is my son's girlfriend's birthday, so I thought I would put together a little mini book/album/notebook type thing. The original file was a Christmas list book from the Silhouette store, but I switched it around some to fit my needs. 

So, here is my mini book gift 

For this I used the kraft bags from Bella Creationz to package the mini book in and I used the Kraft Brown Timeless Bakers twine as well. I think both the kraft bag and the twine are perfect for this mini. I also used the new Heidi Swapp paper collection. 

You can find the links to the Bella Creationz and Timeless Bakers Twine products below. 

SALE - Kraft Brown Bakers Twine - Light Brown, Khaki, Flax Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine


50 Small Brown Kraft Bags - PRINTABLE BAGS - Candy Buffet Bags


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you all have a twine-tastic day!! 

Hugs, 

Kristy 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Kristy. Love the idea of using the Kraft bags as gift holders =)

    ReplyDelete