Looking For Something?

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

TImeless Twine & Lawn Fawn Cross Promo!!




Hey Everyone!! 

Hope all is well with everyone! Today I'm sharing some awesome projects with all of you for the Timeless Twine and Lawn Fawn Cross Promo! How fun is that?!?! Both companies have some AMAZING products AND they coordinate so well together!! 

So, let's go ahead and take a peek! 


For this card I took the insta camera from the new Lawn Fawn #awesome set and created a background paper on plain white cardstock. I stitched around the border of the pink patterned paper with Timeless Twine Simply white, and then I stamped out the "I'll follow you anytime" and cut the word into single strips, added some patterned paper and adhered them to the card. All the patterned paper is from the Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine stack. Caaaaute!!! 


For this card I used some Aqua Timeless Bakers Twine, the #awesome Lawn Fawn stamp set, and the Hello Sunshine paper stack by Lawn Fawn. I used the frame from the #awesome set and added a piece of the patterned cardstock behind the frame. I fussy cut the frame out (outside and the middle) and stamped the awesome on some white cardstock, which I then adhered on top of a die cut banner. I punched a half circle and hand wrote the words "you are", wrapped my twine around and tada... simple, fast and #awesome. 

Here are the products I used: 


SALE - Aqua Blue Bakers Twine  by Timeless TwineSALE - Simply White Twine by Timeless Twine - 1 Spool (160 Yards)

#awesomehello sunshine petite paper pack

Thanks so much for checking out the Timeless Twine and Lawn Fawn cross promo today! I hope you all have a twine-tastic day!! 

Hugs, 

Kristy 

4 comments:

  1. Great job on the cards Kristy! Love it
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card designs and clever ideas. I like the camera stamped background and stitching...the sentiment is great. Card 2 has fun layers and Aqua is a happy color to me. I like the banner and sentiment but the little tab "you are" is so cute. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove that stamp set. Fabulous cards Kristy! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete