Looking For Something?

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hello Spring {Timeless Twine DT Day}

Hey Everyone!!

Well, Spring is upon us, however, I am NOT feeling the snowy cold days that have brought snow with them. That is not my idea of spring. So, I decided to create a fun spring card that was sure to bring some spring joy to my life {lol}. 


I am on a super huge stitch on paper kick! I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! For the butterfly, I cut out a butterfly on my cameo using the Scraptastical Kreations KISS Spring Set, and lightly traced around it with a pencil. I then used one of my American Craft stitching stencils to judge the placement of the holes. I untwisted the twine and used one of each color, so that it was a "thinner", as I didn't want it to be too thick. And, I also put a bit of watercolor on the edge and added dimensional dots to give it some dimension. I really love how these butterflies came out. They were def the perfect touch of spring I needed!

I used the following products to create this card. 

SALE - Purple Passion Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine - 1 Spool (160 Yards) Purple Bakers Twine

Lemonade Yellow Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine

SALE - Aqua Blue Bakers Twine  by Timeless Twine



Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you all have a twine-tastic day!! 

Hugs, 

Kristy 


2 comments: