Looking For Something?

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

{Love This} Layout

Hey Everyone!!

I hope you all are having a fabulous day! Today I'm here sharing a layout with all of you that I've had done FOREVER, but I was so very unsuccessful in getting a fabulous photo of it. Finally a few days ago, before all the snow and cold weather made another appearance, we had a beautiful day that I totally took advantage for some photo taking! 


I just LOVE how this layout came out. I'm "practicing" on creating more layers on my layouts. I love the look, but I have not always been successful at making a layout flow well when using lots of layers, so I've been taking the time to really make sure that all the layers flow well together. Youtube has been my best friend, as I watch so many talented ladies that share their tips, tricks and process videos. Watching those videos have really helped me expand my creativity, and I'm so thankful for that. It's always been bottled up, but unleashing it has been a challenge for me.

I am also going to enter this into the Scraptastic Kit Club challenge using your embellishments in 3's. There are 3 layers, 3 sequins, a cluster of 3 embellishments. I used 3 and didn't even think about using 3's. I loved that they had this challenge up, and when I was going to post this layout, it dawned on me that I did things in 3's. {LOVE}!

For this layout I used the following products: 

Paper - Teresa Collins & various scraps
Embellishements - Paper Issues
Alpha Letters - Basic Grey 
Color Shine - Heidi Swapp 

The hounds tooth black and white tissue paper is from the Paper Issues packaging that they used to send their doggy bag embellishment kits in.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all have a scrap happy day!

Hugs,

Kristy 

No comments:

Post a Comment