Looking For Something?

Thursday, April 17, 2014

{Layout Share} Toy Shopping

Hey Everyone! Happy Thursday!! Are you ready for the weekend yet? I know I am! It's suppose to be in the upper 60's here this weekend and I am so ready!!

 Well, today I have another layout to share with all of you. On this layout, I totally went way out of my 'comfort zone'. I'm so proud of myself for adventuring out and trying new things on my layouts. The end result, for me, is priceless and something I am so proud to put into my albums. 


I am definitely learning to layer more and I'm really trying to figure out the whole "design" aspect when creating my layouts. I have to say, You Tube has been a God send for me, as it has really taught me a lot about the whole "eye catching" design by using a triangle, as well as other tricks to flow the eyes across the page. 

I recently won a giveaway from PinkFresh Studio over on Instagram and I couldn't wait to get my goodies to play. I received my goodies in this fun pink package and I just couldn't wait to play! I also had my April Kit from Scraptastic Club sitting on my table as well, so I put the two of them together and went to town.

I took this photo of my pup when we had a vet visit and I was looking for a new toy for her. Yes, she's as spoiled as my kids. She gets a treat for doing well at the dr. lol - I absolutely LOVE this pic. I think it's just so funny. Anywho, I knew that I wanted to use this photo with my new kit AND my new fun goodies from Pink Fresh Studio. I really love how this layout turned out. 

Products used for this layout: 

Scraptastic Club - April Kit 
Paper: Teresa Collins
Glitter Stickers - Heidi Swapp
Enamel Shapes - MME. Teresa Collins
Diecuts - October Afternoon
Decorative Stickers - Teresa Collins
Alpha - Amy Tan 
Roller Stamp - Amy Tan 
Gold Glitter tape - Target $1 spot
Gold Embossing Powder - Recollections

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek at my layout today. I hope you all have a scrap happy day! 

Hugs, 

Kristy 



No comments:

Post a Comment