Looking For Something?

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Optic White - Influenster

Optic White Vox Box 




So, I recently joined Influenster and love it! I received my first Influenster box, which was the Optic White box. LOVE it! If you're one for the whole teeth whitening thing, then this is a must! It's so easy and simple! So simple that even my 16 year old can use it without a problem!




You brush as normal and then you take the whitening pen and "color" your teeth with this. It's so much easier than applying those strips, waiting, and then having to take them off again. With the Optic White pen, you just brush, apply and go. And... the best part yet... there isn't a funny or funky taste at all!

My son has been using this product for the last 2 weeks, and I can vastly see a huge difference. As long as you are diligent in brushing with your Optic White toothbrush and whitener everyday, you are going to see amazing results. 

I honestly love this product and will be buying a few more for my other family members, and what I love the most about it is, that my teenagers can use it too and I feel comfortable enough for them to do so.

Overall, I have no complaints about this product and all and absolutely love it!! I def encourage all of you to give it a try. It is well worth the money and they've had plenty of high value coupons for this product in the local paper coupon inserts recently. How fab is that!!

**Disclaimer: Influenster sent me this complimentary package. I am not a paid affiliate of this company or any brands mentioned therein. Any views and opinions expressed are honest and my own.**


Hugs, 

Kristy 

No comments:

Post a Comment