Looking For Something?

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Oh Snap it's a Release Party!!

Hey Everyone!!

I hope you all are having a fabulous day. I am here today sharing with all of you my project for the OH SNAP release party from Bella Creationz! Stacy's new stamp set is FABULOUS!! I absolutely just love, love, LOVE it!!! There are so many possibilities with this set, and let me tell you, I have used the mess out of this set since I received it. 

I love how these stamps fit perfectly with this layout. I had this layout started and it was just not coming together, and then I received the new Oh Snap stamp set, and bam... there we have it, finally flowing together. I love the colors in this layout, and the bits of black really make the whole layout pop. This is one of my favorite photos of me and my oldest. Both of my boys are at the age that they hide from the camera, so getting the opportunity to get a "mom & me" photo was priceless for me! 

On this layout I used the following stamps from the stamp set; the heart, date, moments captured, and the cheveron arrow. I also used some fabulous Timeless Twine to stitch the hearts onto the layout, which I think look FABULOUS on there. I love the placement of them and all the embellishments really flow so well together, which makes it please to the eye. 


For this layout I used the following products: 


Head on over and grab this fabulous stamp set HERE!!! 

Sequins - Bella Creationz
Twine - Timeless Twine - Graphite Grey 
Paper: Heidi Swapp, Bazzill (from the March Scraptastic Kit Club) 
Thickers - Foam shapes 
Alpha Stickers (black) Making Memories 
Chipboard Alphas - Target $1 spot. 
Scraptastical Kreations SVG - Everyday Word Tabs (love)
Enamel Dots - Teresa Collins 

I hope you all have enjoyed the amazing new release projects we've all shared on the Timeless Twine blog today. This stamp set is ubber awesome, so be sure to grab yours today!! 

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my layout and I hope you all have a scrap happy day!! 

Hugs,

Kristy 


1 comment: